Friday 23 September 2011

Welcome to Through Both Lens

Hey, my name is William Huynh and I'm an amateur photographer who got interested in photography at the start of this year. I created this blog to share my experiences as I learn and practice photography. I am an Engineering/Commerce student, so photography is not exactly my everyday life, due to time contraints, but hey, I can always make time right?

I know there are lots of people out there, who would like to get into photography but just don't know where to begin or don't have the motivation to begin. I hope this blog gives you a bit of that motivation you need to start shooting (a camera...). I am nowhere professional in any way, but that's the point. Learning is fun, and I am here to share that with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment